Capresso – Infinity Conical Burr Grinder
Elegant, timeless and user friendly design
For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. Computer controlled special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). Burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. The more than one gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (
Features & Benefits
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for a wide variety of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings.
- Commercial grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build up preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system.
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
- Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee).
- See through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans.
- Timer may also be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast housing.
For grinding larger quantities of coffee beans for a coffee-drinking crowd, Capresso’s commercial-grade Infinity grinder handles 8-1/2 ounces of beans at a time. Sixteen different settings–four each in the four categories of extra fine, fine, regular, and coarse–permit you to adjust the grind to the specific blend of coffee and method of brewing. The finest setting is ideal for preparing Turkish coffee, which is a rare feature to find in a grinder. A built-in timer sets the grind for anywhere between 5 and 60 seconds so you’ll be able to walk away with no need to constantly press a button to continue the grinding process. The Infinity has an advanced conical burr design made of steel that may be regularly only found on commercial grinders. This burr design slows down the gears and reduces the amount of friction and heat to preserve coffee’s flavor and aroma. The coffee container holds up to 4 ounces of grounds and remains sealed right through grinding. For safety, the bean container also must be locked into place for the Infinity to operate. For easy cleaning, the bean container and upper burr lift off so you’ll be able to clean the grinding chamber with the included brush and wipe down the exterior housing. The conical burr grinder measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty. –Cristina Vaamonde
PRECISION GRINDING: Commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design
WIDE GRINDING RANGE: From ultrafine Turkish to French Press coarse and everything in between
PRESERVES AROMA: Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up
LARGE CAPACITY: 8.8 ounce bean container and 4 ounce ground coffee container
EASY TO CLEAN: Removable upper burr allows access for easy cleaning
ABS stainless finish plastic
|Product Date First Available|
|Product Domestic Shipping|
|Product International Shipping|
|Product Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Product Item model number|
|Product Item Weight|
|Product Product Dimensions|
Amazon.com Price: $99.99 (as of 05/03/2021 13:49 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.