About Z GRILLS:
We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California, and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported among the finest products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand in the back of everything that we build.
Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as conceivable and offer them a chance to enjoy a in point of fact unique grilling experience at an affordable price.
Z GRILL ZPG-450A Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 324 square inch
2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 128 square inch
3. Cooking Temperature: 180°F to 450°F
4. Hopper Capacity: 15 pounds
5. BTU’s/hour: 25,000
6. Auto Temperature Regulate: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control
7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL?
1. ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1–Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, Sear, Char-Grill, or Barbecue.
2. ★EASIER THAN YOU THINK–One button ignites the grill. Temperature Regulate eliminates starter fluid — no need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
3. ★ COST-EFFECTIVE –You’ll be able to cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you can find that pellets typically cost less than a comparably sized gas grill.
4. ★ACCURACY–Stays within 10 degrees of the set temperature, whether it’s 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
5. ★VERSATILITY–Whether you wish to have to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
6. ★FLAVOR–There isn’t an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you can taste the difference.
★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1– Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
★ PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY–There isn’t an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you can taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill.
★ COST-EFFECTIVE–20 lbs of pellets provide 20 hrs of cooking time. When you do the math, you can find that pellets typically cost less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill.
★ EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT– Does all the work for you once you’ve set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up or babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
★ CONSISTENT RESULTS EVERY TIME: PID technology holds the tightest temperature conceivable all over your cooking for consistent results.
★ 2020 UPGRADE–Fixed known issues and added a more precise temperature Regulate and pellet feed Regulate system. The newly-upgraded digital Regulate board auto ignites the grill and lets you set the cooking temperature from 180°F to 450°F.
Amazon.com Price: $495.68 (as of 29/11/2022 17:33 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.